What's new

Newbie presentation!

Hi guys,

last Christmas, my brother gave me a safety razor and soap. At first I said to my self, what is it shaving is a list of time. After one shave I love the smell and the exit from the family for few minutes.
Now I'm addictive, I just bought my first straight razor and my family gave me an other one shave ready.
The other I ask a question about honing straigh razor and the next day I had so much informations from your community!

I'm glade to became a part of your community and a straight razor guy. I will definitely try to make my brother became a straight razor guy!

As you can read I'm not a so good English writer so if you can understand me I'll do my best!

Nice to meet you guy and speak to every one soon!

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

Good to hear your venture into traditional wet shaving was successful AND that you have decided to join us.

Do not be shy about joining in ANY of the conversations and meeting the members. We're all good friends here on B&B

Drop into the Shave Wiki and read over some of the shaving articles. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/ You will find a LOT of useful info in there.

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Your profile does not say where you are located. You might want to update this so that you can receive better (more location centered) help from other members.

To update your location profile:

1) Click Settings at the top of the page
2) On the left sidebar under My Settings click Edit Profile
3) Scroll down and enter a general location (how specific you want to get is up to you)

OH... AND.... Your English is far better than most Americans I run into on the street :001_smile

[MENTION=109260]dorsale6[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! We are glad that you found us. Don't worry about your English...Like someone said above...it is a lot better than some who supposedly have spoke the language their whole life. Look around the site a bit, there is a lot of great information...if you have a question don't hesitate to ask!

Congratulations on the beginning of your journey, and welcome to B&B. What safety razor and soap did your brother give you?

Thanks everyone for you welcome words it's really great to feel welcome that way!

i don't remember the first soap but I'm using two right know, one call tabac original and one from Italian barber called amici.
I use a straight razor Joseph Rodgers and sons and I'm waiting for a Rich Abr. Herber soligen. I really love the straight, I need to learn honing to put the rich aber herbert shave ready. I will continue reading.
Thank everyone and will exchange in the futur for sure!

A little late but better late than never. Don't worry about your English, it is quite understandable. I'm sure many here are accustomed to speaking with people for whom English is not their first language. The real difficulty may be for you to understand native English speakers. But being that English is presented like this rather than spoken may make it easier for all of us. Again welcome and hope you enjoy the forum. :thumbup:

P.S. Use the "Preview Post" button. I do and did before posting this. I found several problems the software didn't pick up on.

Thanks everyone for you welcome words it's really great to feel welcome that way!

i don't remember the first soap but I'm using two right know, one call tabac original and one from Italian barber called amici.
I use a straight razor Joseph Rodgers and sons and I'm waiting for a Rich Abr. Herber soligen. I really love the straight, I need to learn honing to put the rich aber herbert shave ready. I will continue reading.
Thank everyone and will exchange in the futur for sure!
Learn honing here at B&B View attachment 662302

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Honing

Top Bottom