What's new

Newbie neck-deep in the rabbit hole

Welcome to B&B. I checked your post to see which rabbit hole you were referring to, DE razors, blades, soaps, brushes... or SE razors. Then don't get started with straights. Razors from different countries, hones, strops...

Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to B&B! Understandable to want to acquire some new toys. We aren't all about enabling here though.

GRUME is where I found my first connection in B&B.

Hi everyone!
I'm from Argentina but living in Canada. I've been a silent reader of this forum for a long time and it was about time I officially joined.
A while back I wanted to try DE and almost gave up after having a potato-peeler experience with a cheap crappy DE razor but then I bought a Rockwell 6c about a year ago and I was rescued. I tried to buy something of good quality so I would buy one and done. I even like it a lot. I usually go for plates 4 or 5.
So basically I don't need anything more. But somehow I ended up buying an aluminum Lupo. And for no reason at all, I fell in love with Timeless razors and that absurdly sexy crown handle. And I want an SS Overlander. Of course everything with the corresponding stand. I can't just buy the tool, I need the displaying combo.
I've been trying to convince myself to not go there, but I keep falling down the rabbit hole and I already know I might buy those two way sooner than later. And then I'm done... said many people in this forum only to fail miserably. I will probably end up with many razors with similar performances for no reasonable explanation but I guess it is all about enjoying life and appreciating the art and craftsmanship behind these beautiful tools.
Welcome aboard!!

Top Bottom