What's new

Newbie looking for good aftershaves

Hi all,
New to wet shaving looking for some good aftershaves ,balms ect to try...what would be great is if there is a place to buy a veriety pack

Thanks
Marko

Using Merkur 38c
Col conk bay rum
Nivea for men aftershace balm

Maggards and West Coast Shaving have variety packs. Stirling has samples direct from them. Or there is this
Assuming you are in the US, sorry if not

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Greetings from Australia Marko. If you look in our Vendor Forum some of our Vendors sell sample packs of Balms and Aftershaves. One of them is Captains Choice. Depending on where you are in the world lotions containing alcohol cannot be shipped via air. Have a look, you maybe pleasantly surprised.

Maggards and West Coast Shaving have variety packs. Stirling has samples direct from them. Or there is this
Assuming you are in the US, sorry if not
If you're in Europe, you can order directly from them (as I did, excellent suggestion I picked up on B&B)

Contact one of the vendors mentioned above to make sure, it shouldn't. Unfortunately, Italian Barber doesn't appear to offer samples. They are in Canada. Welcome!

Edit: Maggards no longer has the samples I tried last year. Nor any I can find on their website.

Last edited:
Welcome to B&B.
Nivea aftershave balm is great for daily use and will be readily available from your local supermarket. I usually use a EDC or EDT with it on social events.

Thanks all,
I went nuts on top of the chain and got the following
Barrister and Mann Seville Shaving Soap (Excelsior Base)1
Seville Aftershave1
Aftershave Samples - 5ml
Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood Aftershave, 4oz1
Executive Man Aftershave1

Nice! I needed to come back to tell you that Maggards does still have samples. It's in a separate tab on the new website. Hopefully you find everything you want at TOC, but if not take a look at Maggards.

Nice! I needed to come back to tell you that Maggards does still have samples. It's in a separate tab on the new website. Hopefully you find everything you want at TOC, but if not take a look at Maggards.
They dont ship to canada for alcahol stuff :(

Top Bottom