What's new

Newbie introduction

Hi,

Just shaving over two months with a safety razor (first a merkur progress clone, now settled with a vintage gilette black beauty 1972 razor). Tried a lot of blades as well and found the bic platinum chrome a good match. Soaps as well. From proraso,tabac and golddachs to vanderlovett (dutch made as am I).

Had today a DFS with the combo gilette black beauty/bic platinum chrome/vanderlovett grey edition with the aftershave lotion of vanderlovett as finish...

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A wonderful achievement indeed, Sir! And, of course, my warmest welcome to the Badger & Blade community. :001_smile

Welcome to B&B. May I suggest some vintage Plus Platinums from The Bay to match your 1972? Yes, I said Plus Platinums not Platinum Plus. The later are not nearly as sharp as your BICs.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hello and welcome I hadn’t heard of vanderlovett before. What’s your favorite scent?

Hello and welcome I hadn’t heard of vanderlovett before. What’s your favorite scent?
The grey edition (light musk scent) with the complementary aftershave balm (here 5 euro/puck of 70g and aftershave around 12 euro). Also the sweetwood is a nice scent (sweet sandelwood scent)...

Top Bottom