What's new

Newbie Introduction

Greetings all! My name is Nick and I just thought I'd introduce myself to this great forum. Been wet shaving for almost 10 years now with a couple different DE's, including a red-tip SS, a British flared-tip SS, a fat-handled Tech, and a Merkur Futur. I have had a beard for the past 5 years or so, but still need to keep my face and neck maintained. Been thinking about getting a Feather AC SS to help with the precision I'm looking for, as well as dipping my toes into the SR pool. Big frag head as well. A fan of Creed, Guerlain, Tom Ford amongst many others. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thanks for such a great forum!

Welcome! Also a big Creed guy. Everyday I use aventus. What year is your fat handle? I love the prewar.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome! Also a big Creed guy. Everyday I use aventus. What year is your fat handle? I love the prewar.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks PigBrush! I haven't gotten a concrete date on it... It doesn't have anything in terms of a date code, but does have the triangular slots, so I'm guessing it's a '38-'45?

Top Bottom