What's new

Newbie here

I wish I found this fourm before going out and spending money. What's the best shaving soap that's vegan and not tested on animals. I brought the Wilkerson sword platinum double edged razor is this a good one to start off with.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Firstly, Welcome to the Forum.
Secondly, I think the Wilkinson Sword razors are great razors to start with. I have the black “Classic” plastic and it is a great milder razor. The TTO metal one I believe to be a good starter razor by reputation only.
Thirdly, sorry I cannot help you with the question regarding the soap. There will be other members who can and hopefully they will chime in and give you some recommendations.
Fourthly, thanks for checking in with us.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

The WS is a fine starter razor IMO. I suggest you read through the Wiki and watch a few videos.

The main thing is to have fun!! :a14::a14:

Welcome to B&B.

There are many vegan soaps out there. Many soap makers make both vegan and non-vegan soaps. Take a look at Wet Shaving Product's Rustic line of soaps and Haslingers for example.

Welcome, glad you joined. For specific questions concerning soap, I suggest posting in the soap section of this forum. Hope you like it here, enjoy!

Top Bottom