What's new

Newbie here

Hello everyone. I am new to wet shaving. I purchased me first DE a couple weeks ago. I got a Viking Chieftain. I had just been lathering some C.O. Bigelow shaving cream by hand, but that was giving me some irritation, so I ordered a 24mm synthetic brush from Stirling and some of their Naked and Smooth shaving soap. That should be arriving tonight, so hopefully we'll alleviate the irritation. I also bought some Nivea sensitive skin aftershave to help out. I thank you in advance for everything I will learn from you guys.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome. I was brand new two years ago, the gentlemen on this board trained me to wet shave. Enjoy!

Be sure to check out the forum's wiki, the tutorials on how to shave, lather and do everything else are well done. And the section on identifying your vintage razor and its date are well done too. The site has a wealth of information, I suspect more than anywhere else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom