What's new

Newbie Here Looking For Help

Hello Everyone! I am a Newbie and this is the first time i am posting here. I hope i am posting in the right forum, if not, i apologize and please send this post to the correct forum! I have very sensitive, smooth skin. i have tried two double edge safety razors that i bought at a dollar plus store. one is a Lord Safety Razor Price $1.99 and a Beter(Not Feather) Safety Razor also $1.99. I think that both of these razors are from China. I used Beter(Again Not Feather) and Wilkinson Classic Sword Double Edge Blades. The shaves i got were terrible! Nics, Cuts, Burns, Etc; Etc. (I have very, soft, smooth, sensitive skin). I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can send me #1) A list of Safety Razors(Double and/or Single Edge) that are very good for people with very sensitive skin. #2) A list of Double and/or Single Edge Blades for the Same Sensitive Skin Problems. I Thank You All In Advance, and Hope You Reply To This Post, elkabon

I am from Hialeah, Florida. This is the first time i have ever posted in a Badger & Blade Forum. Why is the name Ex-Lurker below my name?

The title is a default title that everyone gets when they "stop lurking" and join the fun! :biggrin: it will change as you make more posts did you get a chance to read any of the links above? were they helpful in your questions?

Look at title, need i say more? Please lets stick to my questions in my original post! Thanks, elkabon

Goosemeplease, Thanks this has more information than i expected! I wish i could put this info. on PDF with the permissions of all who wrote of course. This information is pretty complete for anyone, beginner, new, advanced to wet shaving, Thanks Again, elkabon

Top Bottom