What's new

Newbie From San Diego, CA

Hi gents, 29 year old former baseball player for Seattle Mariners. been shaving with my grandfather's DE safety razor from Mexico and some proraso soap for about a month and I love it. Came here looking for more info and eventually upgrading to better products.

I probably fall into the "very very very thick/coarse beard" category. Shaving hasn't always been easy for me. I'm pretty good with my hands and technique since I have to shave everyday. Really looking forward to getting my hands on some top notch stuff and learning from you guys. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the Madness!

We're grateful you stopped by. Please have a look in the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself formally.

Welcome to B&B. Before long you will have amassed a collection of razors, brushes, creams, soaps, etc. and you will wonder it all started.

Welcome! That is exciting to hear that you played professional baseball!! Way cool! Are you retired from baseball? Wishing you the best on your journey into shaving the way all men ought to be shaving. Don't forget to moisturize your face and wear a good quality sunscreen every day!

Top Bottom