What's new

Newbie from France

Hello,

My name is Cédric, but I'm known by my alias Ali's blade. I live in south of France and I made straight razors since two years. I
I discovered the straight razor by chance during some holidays in Morocco and since this day, I became a fan of this object and of it's fabrication. I never could imagined to which point an object could become an object of such fascination.

I decided to transform his passion to a job, and I took the decision to create razors, straight razors aesthetics and practicals. I wish is to make from a daily object a piece of art.

All my work is the product of many hours of research, and formation. Self-taught, he began with the restoration of old straight razors before the fabrication.

It is important for me to give meticulousness, care to every razor I made. I'm really attached of detail, and precision.

Happy to join you in this forum and to share with you.
By the way I wish to all of you and your families an happy new year?

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Welcome, Ali's blade! I've used and made knives which certainly don't require the precision edge of straight razors but I understand being meticulous.
It's interesting learning the science and then creating art.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, Cedric. B&B is a super forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome Cedric,you will find lots of great posts and photos of beautiful straights here,and I agree with you,they are works of art !

Greetings!
attachment.php
to B&B.

attachment.php

Top Bottom