What's new

Newbie checking in

Thanks for having me. I'm JLaneGreen. I am 44 years old and am a clinical social worker in NW Alabama. I am here to learn from you gentlemen as I get reacquainted with classic wet shaving techniques and products. I'm a Merkur DE user and currently researching to purchase my first "real" SR. Any advice and help is always welcomed and appreciated. Pleasure to be here.

Thanks for having me. I'm JLaneGreen. I am 44 years old and am a clinical social worker in NW Alabama. I am here to learn from you gentlemen as I get reacquainted with classic wet shaving techniques and products. I'm a Merkur DE user and currently researching to purchase my first "real" SR. Any advice and help is always welcomed and appreciated. Pleasure to be here.
Also may I add that I am a newbie to not only wet shaving, but to forums as well. So, you'll forgive me and correct me please if I post or reply in the wrong place or incorrectly. (What's all this talk about threads and trees 😂)

Also may I add that I am a newbie to not only wet shaving, but to forums as well. So, you'll forgive me and correct me please if I post or reply in the wrong place or incorrectly. (What's all this talk about threads and trees 😂)
Welcome, don't worry about making mistakes, just have fun! This is a pretty friendly niche of the internet. I was new to both a few months ago myself. Enjoy.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I laughed at your post because this was my first "forum thingy" I ever joined and I am on here now almost exclusively. So MANY fine folks here, and yet they let me on here! Amazing. Make yourself at home, jump right in. If anyone is rude to you there are bouncers!

Top Bottom