What's new

Newbie checking in

Hi all.
used a DE razor when I first started shaving. Many, many years ago.
Lots of water under the bridge since then.
now I shave my neck, and my head, but grow my beard. There is less to shave on my head than on my face.
Been to an Art of Shaving shop where my interest in DE shaving has started. Looking for my my first DE razor. Found an Edwin Jagger faux ivory handle one on Amazon for a very good price. Need to get motivated and order it.

looking forward to learning a lot, and bleeding only a little.

bisbob

Hello and welcome here, Bisbob. Great to have you here. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers.

Welcome to B&B!

Since you are still shopping for a razor, you might check out this Wiki article that rates modern razors on an aggressiveness scale. The EJ DE 89 is a milder razor from all reports, which is a good choice for a beginner. I'm only a few weeks ahead of you, and I'm using one with success.

Hi all.
used a DE razor when I first started shaving. Many, many years ago.
Lots of water under the bridge since then.
now I shave my neck, and my head, but grow my beard. There is less to shave on my head than on my face.
Been to an Art of Shaving shop where my interest in DE shaving has started. Looking for my my first DE razor. Found an Edwin Jagger faux ivory handle one on Amazon for a very good price. Need to get motivated and order it.

looking forward to learning a lot, and bleeding only a little.

bisbob
What was your razor, many years ago?

Welcome to the B & B forum Bisbob! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Top Bottom