What's new

Newbie checking in and looking for opinions...

Hey all! Thanks for having me! I'm fairly new to the wet shaving world. I started by incorporating better soaps and creams along with a brush and bowl whilst still using a cartridge razor. I've since added a safety razor in hopes of stepping up my bearded bald guy routine. I have a trio of moles on my head. With the safety razor I feel like I'm constantly cutting them to one degree or another, moreso than using the cartridge razor which is slightly disheartening. I'm hoping maybe I just unknowingly purchased too aggressive of a razor perhaps. Any advice and or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

I am not a head shaver, but that sounds like you need a razor with neutral blade exposure. Many people will recommend the the Henson mild because it is designed for people transitioning from carts. One other reason sighted is the handle length makes reaching easier. I can definitely recommend it for face. It's one of those razors that you may graduate from, but are glad to have around when you need an easy shave. The only bummer is now the price. The price doubled in 18 months, but it is still a good deal. The recommended Astra SP blades are worth picking up with the razor according to other head shavers because they are mild to a fault. Welcome!
:shaving:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia and thanks for checking in with us. Hopefully some of the head shavers can help you out.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I can't speak from experience but I've seen guys on here talk about putting their finger on the mole and shaving around it. Best of luck!

I had 2 small moles on my neck, long ago, when I first switched from carts to a DE, ..the DE razor took care of them, they are long gone. It did not hurt much, just shaving like they weren't there...then they weren't. I don't know if that's bad, in any way medically, but, I don't miss them...much...Welcome PoweredbyZeus!

Top Bottom