What's new

Newbie checkin in!

Hello folks! I have been lurking for about a month now. I have learned so much from you guys. The first day I was turned onto this site I read for hours, after that I went to the local drugstore and picked up a brush, bowl and some shaving cream. Since then I have had awesome shaves.....Using a Fusion. Well this past weekend it was my birthday, so I treated myself to a Merkur HD safety razor, an assortment of blades, some Proraso shaving cream, C&E Sianna shaving Cream and some after shave balm from Olivia. This was based on a lot of reading of reviews and suggestions from others. I have been using the pre shave method of lathering up and sitting with a towel and then lathering back up. I have had the most wonderful shaves and am looking so forward to all my goodies arriving. I will check back once I get my goodies and get going with the DE shaving.
Thanks guys for all the info and suggestions.
Chris

Sorry edited for grammer.

I do smoke and collect cigars. I am an administrator at www.smokerschoice.lefora.com. It is a forum that myself and a few friends just developed about a month ago. Check us out if you get a chance. Its brand new.

I am a member of both Club Stogie and Cigarlive. I quit my affiliation with both when they combined into Puff. I simply don't have the time to keep up with all the forums so we started our own.

DL

I do smoke and collect cigars. I am an administrator at www.smokerschoice.lefora.com. It is a forum that myself and a few friends just developed about a month ago. Check us out if you get a chance. Its brand new.

I am a member of both Club Stogie and Cigarlive. I quit my affiliation with both when they combined into Puff. I simply don't have the time to keep up with all the forums so we started our own.

DL

Checked it out, seemed like a cool place. I'll have to spend a little more time around. Thanks for the link.

Oh yeah cooltide, I puff on the pipe as well. I have a few pipes. My favorite is a Boswell with some Frog Morton On the Town:biggrin:

Top Bottom