What's new

Newbie Check In

I have wonderful news. I finally found out the formula for getting my desired shave.

Out of near deseration, I tried something that I didn't think had a chance to work, but it did BIG TIME! I used my Fatboy on setting 1 (yes, setting 1) with a Feather Blade. It was the easiest and best shave of my life. Not a single nick or irritation on a 2 pass shave. It was awesome!! A truly no-brainer shave!

I now understand that I am going to be using the mildest razors out there with the sharpest possible blade.

I have wonderful news. I finally found out the formula for getting my desired shave.

Out of near deseration, I tried something that I didn't think had a chance to work, but it did BIG TIME! I used my Fatboy on setting 1 (yes, setting 1) with a Feather Blade. It was the easiest and best shave of my life. Not a single nick or irritation on a 2 pass shave. It was awesome!! A truly no-brainer shave!

I now understand that I am going to be using the mildest razors out there with the sharpest possible blade.
Everybody has their own combination that works best for them. Congratulations! 👍😊💈

Welcome to B&B!
Glad you found what works for you. When I use my Fatboy, it's on setting 3 with a Nacet or GSB. Both are nearly as sharp as a Feather, and IMO much smoother. 😊

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Great stuff @Wayne0. Feathers in milder razors such as a Gillette Tech or Merkur 34C give me great shaves. The great thing about the Fatboy is that it has a good deal of weight so there is also less tendency to add any pressure when you shave.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

Hello Wayne!

Congratulations on figuring out what works best for you! And now that you know what works...

Looks like a Feather AS-D2 might be in your future. ;)

proxy.php

Heck yeah!!! Glad that you figured out what works for you. It's always nice to get a good shave that results in exactly what you were looking for.

Top Bottom