What's new

Newbie check-in from Michigan

Welcome from a newer Newbie-
Just visited Maggard’s this past weekend ( Wow! )
Picked up some soaps and a Maggard’s razor w/ an more aggressive head- definitely a place to see!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Welcome. I'm in northern Michigan, but still a "troll".*

*For nonresidents of Michigan, that's "under the bridge".

I've always been an extreme troll since being imported here to the Great Mitten by my Uncle Henry .. but never sure where the line is between northern & southern. The rifle zone? Seems like there was a sign to signify when you entered "Up North" somewheres in Clare or Gaylord ..

I've always been an extreme troll since being imported here to the Great Mitten by my Uncle Henry .. but never sure where the line is between northern & southern. The rifle zone? Seems like there was a sign to signify when you entered "Up North" somewheres in Clare or Gaylord ..
Yeah, it's fairly ambiguous, subject to opinion.

Being from SE Michigan originally, just about everything is north for me. It's probably more accurate for me to say I'm near mid-Michigan. Still, qualifies as "up north" to a suburban Detroiter.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Yeah, it's fairly ambiguous, subject to opinion.

Being from SE Michigan originally, just about everything is north for me. It's probably more accurate for me to say I'm near mid-Michigan. Still, qualifies as "up north" to a suburban Detroiter.

Yep, I'm barely 2 counties Up from my native Ahia .. most of Oakland County is North for me ..

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
Welcome. Michigan is my favorite boating destination. I’ll be heading to new Buffalo, St. Joe and points north after that. My weapon of choice will be my Gillette Slim and assorted blades.

Welcome to B& B where the people are extraordinary and the information runs as deep and diverse as he rabbit holes many of us persue on occasion.

Welcome to B&b Jeff! And if you thought you had 'some' acquisition disorder, then this is the place to make sure it is set on fire to go nuclear on you :biggrin1::blink:!!

Best,

Guido.

Looking through b&b - found that I am about 15 min from The Razor Company! Not as big as Maggard’s but also a great store and place to visit!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B from a former Michigander. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Top Bottom