What's new

Newbie Check in From Kyrgyzstan

Good Morning,
Just checking in to say hello. I realized one day a little while ago that I had neither a smooth or enjoyable shave, after doing some research I have decided on wet shaving with a safety razor. I hope to be ordering a beginner's kit from a member here. I am Active Duty Air Force and currently deployed to Kyrgyzstan. I have a wonderful wife and a beautiful 8 month old daughter. I also go to school for psychology so if their are any psychologists out there it would be great to talk about the business or your school experience. Thank you and it is wonderful to meet you all.

Welcome, Sean, and thanks for your service in the USAF! Go get that "Active Duty" badge--you earned it.

Have fun, happy shaves, and again--WELCOME!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Welcome!
I thank you sir for my freedom.
i have been fortunate in my professional life to have visited most of the "Stans".
They are something to see!
May God continue to bless you and yours.
marty

Welcome aboard B&B. Hope you enjoy the ride.

Looks like you are off to a good start. Practice and patience will pay off with better and better shaves.

Welcome to B&B. I'm an Air Force Brat and Retired Navy Hospital Corpsman. You'll find lots of helpful info and GREAT people here.

Welcome to B&B. We love Active and Veteran service guys and everything they do/done to try to keep our world safer. As Wingnut says, get your badge when you have time.

Hi Sean, welcome. Sounds like you already have a nice kit, and I don't mean your shaving gear. Glad to hear from you.

Top Bottom