What's new

Newbie Blade PIF, May '21

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF a double edge razor blade sample pack to.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread, say "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members worldwide that have recently registered.

Winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

I'll pick a winner no later than mid-May.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the community for the PIFs and blade exchange please PM me.

great PIF ( not in )
I want to help the B&B community.
I have PIF donation blades (Gillette Platinum, BiC Astor, Derby, Super-Max Blue Diamond Platinum,) and European soaps (Tabac, Cella, Vitos, Mogno, La Toja, LEA etc) but .. unfortunately I live in Europe. Transportation to America is too expensive for me. I can only pay for transport to the EU.

great PIF ( not in )
I want to help the B&B community.
I have PIF donation blades (Gillette Platinum, BiC Astor, Derby, Super-Max Blue Diamond Platinum,) and European soaps (Tabac, Cella, Vitos, Mogno, La Toja, LEA etc) but .. unfortunately I live in Europe. Transportation to America is too expensive for me. I can only pay for transport to the EU.
That's very generous, sir. Perhaps you can start a pif & state it is for European forum members only.

Thanks for helping us new folks get started and find the "right" blade/blades for us...count me in, please!
You're entered!

I'm in.

Thanks for providing a great way to help us newbies find the right blades!
You're entered!

There's still time to enter. I'll leave this open a few more days & draw a winner in less than a week.

Looks like a great PIF @dmshaver ! Thank you for taking on the thankless job my friend.
Thank you. I like helping others find what works for them. I was a newb once & I appreciated many of the members helping me sort through the myriad of questions & options. How did they ever put up with me?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you. I like helping others find what works for them. I was a newb once & I appreciated many of the members helping me sort through the myriad of questions & options. How did they ever put up with me?
I have it on good authority that you made them all ready for puttin' up with me!

We have a winner! The random number generator selected entry #1.

@gabulldogs, congratulations, you won the blade pif. Please PM me your mailing information & I'll mail out your 20 blade sample pack.

Top Bottom