What's new

Newbie Blade PIF from European Union, August '21

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
This PIF is over!
The winner is ... @gewoon ik . Congratulations ! I'm waiting for pm with the full address!

ps only 2 participants in this PIF? It seems that in Europe Gillette Platinum blades are not appreciated by new B&B members! Should I try a PIF with other blades?
Congratulations to the winner!
Don't be discouraged, the majority of members here are US based. I am in the UK and get few replies to my local PIFs or to items on the BST. I have heard that there are other UK/European based forums but I find it hard to believe that anyone would join a forum other than B&B - the only forum for discerning gentlemen 😀

Thanks @alin for this pif.. never used thosr blades, so I'm in for a surprise.
I used to be happy with astra sp and my ej89. But the ej89 broke (stripped threat) and with the replacing merkur, i can't get a good shave.

I don't know also if there are a lot of new eu members

@Shaun asleep you are a member of prf by any change?

How do you send pm? I only have an inbox and on the memberpage of alin, i don't see a button for sending pm. Only follow, ignore or report.
Feel like an idiot now

Mate, why worry?

have plenty of kit already or dont like the Idea of giving their personal details to someone they don't know - which is fine (and this might be a reason for me not to join in as well)
ok, regarding personal data, a Post Remaining address can be left.

Thanks @dmshaver !
I'm not discouraged, but I'm trying to find out if I didn't choose the wrong blade for this PIF.
What blades do B&B members in Europe prefer? Maybe it's better to PIF a selection with more types of blades?
Not at all Alin, I would have been interested, but not in EU atm.

Thanks @alin for this pif.. never used thosr blades, so I'm in for a surprise.
I used to be happy with astra sp and my ej89. But the ej89 broke (stripped threat) and with the replacing merkur, i can't get a good shave.

I don't know also if there are a lot of new eu members

@Shaun asleep you are a member of prf by any change?
Gillette platinum licht of donker blauw zijn fijne mesjes. De licht blauw lijkt veel op de gillette kcg waar je je blauw voor betaald dus als de platinums bevallen even zoeken ze zijn per 50-100 prima betaalbaar in olland
Ff zoeken waar ze in de aanbieding zijn. de gillette kcg de krabber had ik begin dit jaar voor 7 euro bij een Etos of Kruidvat in de aanbieding en dat scheert heel best voor die centen. Al vind ik een snmirn (Ali) fijner.

Last edited:
Darn it, I spotted this thread but was too late.
Congrats to the winner and thanks for sharing, op.

Also, hi gewoon-ik, Nice to see I'm not the only Dutch speaking member on this forum.
If there are others, stop hiding so well. 😃
🤪 krijg je met die kaaskoppen die ook prima engels zwammen

Lol and I am a dutchie and since there is at least 1kg of local Dutch cheese in my fridge i am not allowed to complain since it will pass my head in the near future.
Anyhow the platinum light blues are cheap at parfumdeo.nl

Last edited:
Top Bottom