What's new

Newbie Blade PIF #4 - Battle Brothers Razor & Blades

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Welcome new members!!

I will be picking a new member to PIF a double edge sample pack to.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread!

This PIF is open to all new members worldwide that registered after October 21.

Winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

If you don’t qualify for the PIF you are welcome to make an exchange via The Great Blade Exchange click here:
The Great Blade Exchange

Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the community for the PIFs and blade exchange please PM me.

But wait, there’s more!

The annual ‘Saint’ Sue Moore Fundraiser just wrapped up and I had a like new Battle Brothers razor in the auction. The winner decided it would be best if I PIF the razor. Soooooo anyone that enters this PIF is also going to win a Battle Bros. Razor! Thanks @SiBurning for offering your razor as a PIF to the new members of B&B!

83156229-FBE0-4A06-AE36-AFFF17276635.jpeg

39F0F702-0248-4E24-ABC3-44519774120B.jpeg

84B799FC-DB21-4E45-86B6-BA5AEE9AE1E4.jpeg

Im in.

I have tried Red Israeli Personnas and Feathers. Haven't tries much else since the Personnas do the job just right so far.

Hi guys!

I am quite new to wet shaving. After few weeks reading the forums (can be a bit overwhelming at the beginning) I decided to join the community. These kind of initiatives are amazing!

I'll be glad to participate and perhaps contribute in the exchange!

Welcome new members!!

I will be picking a new member to PIF a double edge sample pack to.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread!

This PIF is open to all new members worldwide that registered after October 21.

Winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

If you don’t qualify for the PIF you are welcome to make an exchange via The Great Blade Exchange click here:
The Great Blade Exchange

Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the community for the PIFs and blade exchange please PM me.

But wait, there’s more!

The annual ‘Saint’ Sue Moore Fundraiser just wrapped up and I had a like new Battle Brothers razor in the auction. The winner decided it would be best if I PIF the razor. Soooooo anyone that enters this PIF is also going to win a Battle Bros. Razor! Thanks @SiBurning for offering your razor as a PIF to the new members of B&B!

View attachment 922209

View attachment 922210

View attachment 922211

Fantastic PIF, respectfully not in.

Top Bottom