What's new

Newbie at age 66

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Welcome to B&B, have some great shaves! It is never to late to learn something new like traditional wet shaving.

New to the forums...I am 66 and new to DE razors. Back in 1971, when I started shaving, I wanted the 'new, high-tech, modern and fancy razors'. About a month ago I somehow caught the DE shaving bug. I have already bought a variety of razors, brushes, oils, soaps, balms etc. I'm having fun and actually enjoying shaving. The ritual is developing and my skin is starting to calm down as I learn more about the art and techniques of shaving and skin care. It is spilling over to interest in hair care and fragrances.
Welcome to B&B! It's never too late to teach an old dog old tricks! I was late returning to DE shaving myself.

Welcome aboard ! I'm 65, and this summer will mark my fifth
year as an active Badger & Blade member. You're never too old
to enjoy this wonderful hobby and marvelous group of very fine
gentlemen. Have fun !

New to the forums...I am 66 and new to DE razors. Back in 1971, when I started shaving, I wanted the 'new, high-tech, modern and fancy razors'. About a month ago I somehow caught the DE shaving bug. I have already bought a variety of razors, brushes, oils, soaps, balms etc. I'm having fun and actually enjoying shaving. The ritual is developing and my skin is starting to calm down as I learn more about the art and techniques of shaving and skin care. It is spilling over to interest in hair care and fragrances.
I'm your age and have been DE shaving since 2013 or so. A great adventure it is, and a neat hobby as well.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I started in this forum, when I was 62 years old, a Newbie. Shave with a DE razor just like Stan Musial.

M

mtcn77

I wish you great shaves and great results!
May all your experiments become successful and you get the most out of each product. :001_smile

Top Bottom