What's new

newbe join in

Another new member here.

For more then 30 years cartridge shaving -Gillette Fusion and Mach3- now for about a year shaving with double edge.
Give DE a try with King C. Gillette razor and after a few months bought me a RR Game Changer which i am very happy with.
I like to read your opinions about shaving gear and technique and have learned a lot due reading here on B&B.

Maybe i can add my opinions and experiences for others to benefit.

As you probably have noticed, English in not my native language so excuses in advance for the mistakes.
Feel free to correct me and don't hesitate to say it when my posts feel unpolite.

Welcome to B&B...even for those of us that English is primary, we don't get it correct all the time either but you did excellent, glad to have you here!

Welcome to B&B! We are so glad that you decided to join us. That RR Game Changer will serve you well. Which plate did you get with it? .68P?

Thanks all, for your kind words of welcome.

@blethenstrom

I bought the RR Game Changer with the .68 sb.
A few months later out of curiosity i ordered the .76 sb and .84 sb.
Now i stick to the .76 in combination with the Rapira Platinum Lux.
This turned out to be an excellent combination for me and outperforms all other razorblades i tryed (15) by far.
I don't sell the other baseplates because i might need them in the future.
Russian made razorblades might become unavailable and then i have to find another blade/plate-combination.
This easily can be the .68 or .84

Thanks all, for your kind words of welcome.

@blethenstrom

I bought the RR Game Changer with the .68 sb.
A few months later out of curiosity i ordered the .76 sb and .84 sb.
Now i stick to the .76 in combination with the Rapira Platinum Lux.
This turned out to be an excellent combination for me and outperforms all other razorblades i tryed (15) by far.
I don't sell the other baseplates because i might need them in the future.
Russian made razorblades might become unavailable and then i have to find another blade/plate-combination.
This easily can be the .68 or .84
Sounds like a perfect combination!

Top Bottom