What's new

Newb to single edge. Need some advice.

I prefer the L1 post 1972 and any of the M adjustables. I have tried a J2 and a G8 and just find them too aggressive for me, YMMV.

If you want mildest one that would be the Easy Rider, L6.
20191123_131340.jpg

My son bought me a stainless steel Supply 2.0. He got the alloy model. Super nice construction. Great customer service but, we both had to send them back after a month and a half. Way too much blood loss...... :<). Just could never seem to adjust to the razor. Very different animal compared to my Merkurs, Muhle and EJ. YMMV.... lol

I prefer the AC style SE razors over the GEM or injectors. I started with a ATT aluminum SE1 and it's still one of my favorites.

I remember trying a Schick injector in the 70's. It was too aggressive on my juvenile face and I had to give it up. I seem to remember that it had a dial on it. Is that possible?

I remember trying a Schick injector in the 70's. It was too aggressive on my juvenile face and I had to give it up. I seem to remember that it had a dial on it. Is that possible?
It's a very sharp, rigid blade. It requires a light touch so yes, it could take a little while to get used to.

Top Bottom