What's new

Newb to DE shaving and glad to be on the forum

Welcome aboard! I too started with the Micro Touch and quickly moved on but am thankful for the revelation of what a close shave can and should be like. Good luck!

Welcome to the B&B Forum! That's a nice shaving setup you have. It should provide you with quite a few excellent shave. Be sure and comment on a variety of the subjects in our forums. We love helping new DE shavers along way!

What new softwares?

Found a a cool store in downtown St. Louis called Dapper Gents that carries some nice shaving products and gear. I wanted to "touch" my next purchase and picked up some GFT Almond Cream and Sandalwood soap. Plus some GFT Spanish Leather aftershave that is great. The cream and soap are the "new" software. Need some work on lathering the soap but the cream is very nice.

Found a a cool store in downtown St. Louis called Dapper Gents that carries some nice shaving products and gear. I wanted to "touch" my next purchase and picked up some GFT Almond Cream and Sandalwood soap. Plus some GFT Spanish Leather aftershave that is great. The cream and soap are the "new" software. Need some work on lathering the soap but the cream is very nice.
Try the BB soap forum for great advice
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/3-Shaving-Soaps

Top Bottom