What's new

Newb checkin

Greetings one and all. I just returned to double edge shaving for the first time in almost 60 years.
This is my first membership and post in any chat room, so apologies in advance for any faux pas. I've been consulting this site for several weeks and have already learned a great deal. There is so much good will here I'm sure I can trust that my inevitable chat room blunders will be corrected.
I started off with a Merkur 34C, then found this site and ordered a 62 slim adjustable. It arrived with some issues, but fortunately I found some posts recommending Chris Spencer at Backroads Gold. The slim arrived back from him today with all issues set aright. The slim and Chris are just two excellent leads I've already found at badger and blade.
With retirement and now two plus years of covid there's been at times and excess of solitude, so thank you all for having an open door. If I can survive the initial loss of blood, I look forward to being here.

Welcome to B&B. I don't think you will be doing any unintentional blood letting, you can do it! Your fingers are at greater danger than your face and with the slim, you just drop the blade in. No fumbling with the separate pieces. Getting your lather right might be your biggest challenge, but many of the new products available work great once mastered.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia and thanks for checking in with us and sharing some of yourself.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
I misread that headline.....
1657634863063.png
Welcome aboard!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Welcome to B&B! I look forward to you "blundering " forward. I am certain all will be well.

Top Bottom