New York (New Jersey) will host 2014 Super Bowl

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's about time.

And I have four years to pray for a blizzard! :lol:

I have tickets already.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
That is great, why shouldn't the game be played outside, in the mud & the blood as it should be. Or maybe the NFL is signalling a longer season that will run until it is warm in old Cleve-town ..

Actually it should be played, like every other sport, at the home venue of the team that has the best record. Let the hangers-on, newsies, NFL corporate go-boys and other sycophants et al fund their own vacations if Miami or Phoenix or LA (right) is so good.

That would be the right thing to do for the fans that pay the bills, and would prevent the Indianapolis style diving that went on last year. Maybe the Colts would have played if it meant staying in the Hoserdome vs a trip to Chicago in January?

I'm for one glad it was chosen in NY for many of the reasons listed. Time to play the Super Bowl outside and attract real fans who will sit out in the cold the entire game.

As a Canadian, I strongly believe that playoff football needs to take place in the snow and the ice. If you can play the Grey Cup in Montreal in November, you can play the Super Bowl in NYC in February.

in the early 70's, back when I was a little kid and still watched the NFL I lived in Minnesota. I loved to go see games at freezing or below. It seemed that the Vikings go to play teams like San Diego, Atlanta and Houston. It was fun watching all those warm weather teams freeze their butts off.

As a former NYer who suffered in the Meadowlands, I am happy for them. The wind and cold was incredible. However, as a football fan I don't enjoy seeing games that are dictated by weather and wind conditions.

I wanted to see the bears and packers one day in December on a Monday night, in Chicago(boo). I'm a Florida boy.... But that is real football.. How about the Tuck rule game? Ice Bowl..

Super Bowl 2015... Lambeau? It's historical, the oldest stadium, cold.

A general home field advantage would be great. Instead of deciding 3 years in advance, how about 2 weeks in advance? But then again that puts an advantage to the home team.

I wanted to see the bears and packers one day in December on a Monday night, in Chicago(boo). I'm a Florida boy.... But that is real football.. How about the Tuck rule game? Ice Bowl..

Super Bowl 2015... Lambeau? It's historical, the oldest stadium, cold.

A general home field advantage would be great. Instead of deciding 3 years in advance, how about 2 weeks in advance? But then again that puts an advantage to the home team.

Being a die hard Packer fan...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! No place like Lambeau. If you haven't seen a game there, you are missing out!

Top Bottom