What's new

New Year shaving den clean and reorganisation (with the aid of my wife)

Good afternoon all.

Decided it was time for my shaving den to be cleaned. Also decided that a re-organisation was in order as it was getting a bit cluttered. My wife was very keen to help! Here are some pics:
IMG_0446.jpgIMG_0443.jpgIMG_0447.jpgIMG_0450.jpg

What a very kind and helpful wife! I am ever so blessed! The best thing is that my shaving den always has a woman's touch! (On the fourth pic she organised the creams, gels, scents etc while I organised the razors and the blades).

I am truly impressed by the efforts!

Jason.

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Good afternoon all.

Decided it was time for my shaving den to be cleaned. Also decided that a re-organisation was in order as it was getting a bit cluttered. My wife was very keen to help! Here are some pics:
View attachment 1581090View attachment 1581089View attachment 1581091View attachment 1581095

What a very kind and helpful wife! I am ever so blessed! The best thing is that my shaving den always has a woman's touch! (On the fourth pic she organised the creams, gels, scents etc while I organised the razors and the blades).

I am truly impressed by the efforts!

Jason.

Hello Jason!

It looks like your wife organized those shelves in the exact same manner that I would have. I have OCD, and everything must be just so, labels facing forward, everything in proper formation, and easy to get to.

I am guessing the only reason that she did this, is because your shave den was a mess before. But, your wife who loves you, decided that she was going to make it right. And with great gusto, she got up, walked in there, and got it done, while you were taking pictures lol.

And yes, your wife does deserve a lovely night out with you, at some place nice to eat. I always liked the way your shave den looked, after you got it renovated. Now I am glad you got it organized as well, thank goodness for that.

😍

My wife is a good organiser, but she does so her way and I can never work out the thinking behind how she arranges things. If I let her organise my shaving den it would look lovely and tidy, but it might take me half an hour to find what I was looking for.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My War Department ain't gettin' anywhere near that close to my shaving stuff. No way!

But you are blessed my friend!

Edit: lol, I had posted "Ear Department!" Should have left it. I can't hear half of what she says, and that's what usually starts our battles....

Last edited:
My wife is a good organiser, but she does so her way and I can never work out the thinking behind how she arranges things. If I let her organise my shaving den it would look lovely and tidy, but it might take me half an hour to find what I was looking for.
Exactly the same here.

She could go thru my stuff and find something but not the other way around.

Funny how differently wired we are.

Top Bottom