What's new

new year resolution

I have been enjoying this hobby for 5 years now, and built up a collection of brushes and razors and creams and whatever that I enjoy tremendously. I do not need any more razors, I got plenty. But I keep buying them because it is so much fun. Same for brushes. Same for soaps. you get the point.

Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new year) is around the corner. I just read this heart breaking article about a poor miserable person who is struggling with the worst: illness, loneliness and severe poverty.

To make a long story short, every year from now on, I am matching every cent that got into this hobby during the year with a charitable donation to someone in need.
I realized I need to have this mental connection between the two.

With holiday greetings to all of you, whether you celebrate Rosh Hashanah or not.

Erez

I have been enjoying this hobby for 5 years now, and built up a collection of brushes and razors and creams and whatever that I enjoy tremendously. I do not need any more razors, I got plenty. But I keep buying them because it is so much fun. Same for brushes. Same for soaps. you get the point.

Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new year) is around the corner. I just read this heart breaking article about a poor miserable person who is struggling with the worst: illness, loneliness and severe poverty.

To make a long story short, every year from now on, I am matching every cent that got into this hobby during the year with a charitable donation to someone in need.
I realized I need to have this mental connection between the two.

With holiday greetings to all of you, whether you celebrate Rosh Hashanah or not.

Erez

A fine and thoughtful new year's resolution, Erez. My compliments!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
That's a great original idea! Cheers!

My New Years Resolution has always been to not make New Years Resolutions. I never stick with them anyway. But giving more to charity is great idea.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Good spirit, you have. That will feel amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom