What's new

New Yaqi Synthetic Brushes

There are some new synthetic brush on aliexpress.

proxy.php

Material: Synthetic hair bristles + Resin Handle

Brush knot diameter: 24MM (+/-1mm)

Loft size: 52mm (+/-1mm)

Handle height: ?mm (+/-1mm)

Widest part of the handle diameter: ?mm (+/-1mm)

I think it is the same knot of "Everst".

proxy.php

Brush knot diameter: 22MM (+/-1mm)

Loft size: 47mm (+/-1mm)

Mink knot? I guess so.

proxy.php

Brush knot diameter: 26MM (+/-1mm)

Loft size: 55mm (+/-1mm)

Handle height: 75mm (+/-1mm)

Old rainbow handle with new knot.

There are some new synthetic brush on aliexpress.

proxy.php

Brush knot diameter: 24MM (+/-1mm)

Loft size: 52mm (+/-1mm)

I think it is the same knot of "Everst".

I like the look of this one a lot! Just when you think you don't need another brush...

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Ah, snap. Why'd you have to go and show me that? Haha I now have 6 brushes in the mail
I have 5 in the mail also and really don't need more but I have never owned a badger brush and 3 of 5 are badgers to try out.
Yaqi had a good sale on them and why not I thought to my self when bushing the buy button.

I have 5 in the mail also and really don't need more but I have never owned a badger brush and 3 of 5 are badgers to try out.
Yaqi had a good sale on them and why not I thought to my self when bushing the buy button.
Yeah, I can't wait for 11/11. I missed the last one.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Yeah, I can't wait for 11/11. I missed the last one.
Last years sale was not as intense as their recent ones. They seem to be competing with DScosmetics brush sale and had a slew of small defect handle brushes. The handles usually have small issues that are hard to find and some are obvious to the naked eye.

Last edited:
Last years sale was not as intense as their recent ones. They seem to be competing with DScosmetics brush sale and has a slew of small defect handle brushes. The handles usually have small issues that are hard to find and some are obvious to the naked eye.
$7 ones? Yeah 4 of my 6 are "defects".
Is DCcos having a sale right now?

Hey, thanks!! Hahahaha...let's hope there's no funky smell, have a good grip, and feels good on the face...

Worry not about the smell and feeling, sir. I have Yaqi 2 bands, they are way better than what they cost and don't suffer any such problems. About the grip, i wouldn't know about this particular model, but at least the lime part looks like it would have good grip.

Happy shaves, sir!

Yaqi Australia also known as The wet shavingco(dot)com has stocked some Oumo brushes as well.

I have one synthetic brush: a RazoRock Beehive which is a Plissoft knot.

I have no idea about the various generations of the synthetic brushes.

From what I can currently see, the new 5th generation synthetic brushes are carried by Oumo, and Yaqi have badger like behaving synthetic knots called Beaux knots.

Does anyone have used their Beaux knots and/or 5th generation synthetic knots?

Yaqi Australia also known as The wet shavingco(dot)com has stocked some Oumo brushes as well.

I have one synthetic brush: a RazoRock Beehive which is a Plissoft knot.

I have no idea about the various generations of the synthetic brushes.

From what I can currently see, the new 5th generation synthetic brushes are carried by Oumo, and Yaqi have badger like behaving synthetic knots called Beaux knots.

Does anyone have used their Beaux knots and/or 5th generation synthetic knots?
I have a 5th gen synth

Top Bottom