What's new

New Wolfman WR1 .94 OC

These two slashers came this morning in time for halloween. They are six and seven in the stable, the other five are not twisted. The De excursion began in August. Please don’t be saying I need to do 97 more to achieve enlightenment and comfort. The hunt is still exciting but....

Attachments

• C05711F0-7826-4759-A5B4-B40E98A4F4A0.jpeg
    C05711F0-7826-4759-A5B4-B40E98A4F4A0.jpeg
    996.1 KB · Views: 10
I had my third shave this morning with my new Wolfman WR1 OC .94 and wow is this one fine razor. It is at the very high end of blade gap efficiency for my mug, but what a reward. I paired with a Feather and Barrister & Mann's Lavanille soap for a 3 pass shave. I will not have to shave until Sunday should I wish to enjoy a lazy Saturday morning sans shave.

I had my third shave this morning with my new Wolfman WR1 OC .94 and wow is this one fine razor. It is at the very high end of blade gap efficiency for my mug, but what a reward. I paired with a Feather and Barrister & Mann's Lavanille soap for a 3 pass shave. I will not have to shave until Sunday should I wish to enjoy a lazy Saturday morning sans shave.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Nice when things just work! :a14: :a14:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Awesome Tom!!!

Top Bottom