What's new

New Wolfman Razor Site Coming

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Ugh. I thought I had my "lust of the Lupo" under control, and then YOU show up ....

Yeah, like I'm not trapped in this zany shaving thing also?!!! Please note, I did say the RazoRock Lupo sits on the throne. What're you shaving with these days?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I have utilized @Hannah's Dad and @never-stop-learning in my shaving journey, I know for certain I will never have as many razors as David, very few of us ever will. But utilizing both of them I now have a WR2 1.35 and a Blackbird and it was a great decision.

The other person that has helped tremendously on my shaving brush purchases is
@dmshaver , there is an endless supply of knowledge on this site, and I would hope there are those that I have helped as well.

That is what we do, in a respectful manner help each other.

Doug
That’s what friends are for, Doug!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I have utilized @Hannah's Dad and @never-stop-learning in my shaving journey, I know for certain I will never have as many razors as David, very few of us ever will. But utilizing both of them I now have a WR2 1.35 and a Blackbird and it was a great decision.

@dmshaver , there is an endless supply of knowledge on this site, and I would hope there are those that I have helped as well.

Doug

Always a pleasure to assist. :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yeah, like I'm not trapped in this zany shaving thing also?!!! Please note, I did say the RazoRock Lupo sits on the throne. What're you shaving with these days?
I'm really mixing it up, but the Schick Krona is continuing to surprise me. But honestly, if I had to choose just one for all time, it would be the Gillette New Long Comb.

Doug
Thank you, Doug, for your kind words. We are a gentlemanly brotherhood. I value the friendships I have made here more than the knowledge I have received from you and other fine gentlemen.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Ugh. I thought I had my "lust of the Lupo" under control, and then YOU show up ....

I would recommend LUPO SS DC.
The 95sb side is as efficient and comfortable as magic, many people think it is even more comfortable than 72; the skin on the 72oc side feels similar to 95sb, but due to the design of oc, the efficiency is not reduced, and it is easier to trim the beard area effectively The edge and sideburns and other places.
If you prefer simplicity, you can consider choosing 95 directly.

Although lupo does refer to the parameters of wr1 and does not have wolfman-quality surface.
But it already has its own beautiful appearance in terms of design, and the sense of security has more support to avoid falling damage. The only drawback for me is that razorock does not provide a darwin handle, but razorock already has many excellent handle options.

I can't reduce my love for lupo.

JCarr

Have you not tried the Lupo yet? I'll mail you one of mine. Let me know if you would be interested. I have all three...but I have two of the .72 model.

Let me know.

FarmerTan

Have you not tried the Lupo yet? I'll mail you one of mine. Let me know if you would be interested. I have all three...but I have two of the .72 model.

Let me know.
Lol, you are gonna have to send me one of your extra .72 models, but in order for me to receive it, it'll have to go to the Philippines, @rbscebu will hand it off to one of his Charlie's Angels, who will have to walk it over to me at poolside in Vegas, while my lovely War Department is busy getting a massage from Bond, James Bond.

JCarr

Lol, you are gonna have to send me one of your extra .72 models, but in order for me to receive it, it'll have to go to the Philippines, @rbscebu will hand it off to one of his Charlie's Angels, who will have to walk it over to me at poolside in Vegas, while my lovely War Department is busy getting a massage from Bond, James Bond.

Vegas in the Philippines?

FarmerTan

Vegas in the Philippines?
Oops. I left out a FEW minor deets (yeah, I'm a hep cat!) of my plan!

I'm about to be gone for the better part of the day (doctor) but I will be in touch when "You Know Who" is not in the "oom, ray."

Top Bottom