What's new

New Wolfman Prices

- Price of WR1 head increased from $250 to $300 CAD
- Price of Handles increased from $175 to $200 CAD

Not listed on reference thread but the Titanium Head + Handle increased from $550 to $650 CAD

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I'd never have had one at those prices, favorable exchange rates notwithstanding. James can't keep them in stock though, and I see often WTB posts ..

Wish I'd bought two when I had the chance @ $137 or thereabouts

I don’t own one personally, but if I would have had a better opportunity to pick one up directly from him in the past, I would have done this.

I followed for a while, stalked the website, but not any luck. Step 2 was seeing the ridiculous prices people were selling them for online. Occasionally, I’d see a more affordable Guerrilla offering, but it just isn’t my thing nor is it a WR1.

I really can’t blame him for raising his prices, I’d be frustrated a bit seeing razors I made being resold for more than 4 times than what I sold them for.

I’d love to see him team up with a company like Timeless or ATT to get more of his razors out there and keep the prices more reasonable.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've the original WR1, as well as a pair of Guerillas .. not sure we'd be better served by him getting swallowed by ATT (One man shop as well I think), or Timeless (not sure maybe a couple folks there). And I'd really hate to see them so available that the women of Walmart can pluck them off the floor.

I've the original WR1, as well as a pair of Guerillas .. not sure we'd be better served by him getting swallowed by ATT (One man shop as well I think), or Timeless (not sure maybe a couple folks there). And I'd really hate to see them so available that the women of Walmart can pluck them off the floor.

Team up only, not swallowed in any way. Just a collaboration on a razor. I see your point, the rarity of the razor greatly adds to it’s mystique and makes it that much more special to own. From what I’ve read, besides the ability to own one, they are amazing to shave with.

I think a collaboration with him and another company, on a more obtainable offering and a new design would keep the fortunate guys happy. Your razors would still be rare and unique. I wasn’t suggesting a Timeless made WR1 clone in any way. Just a new design which is more available and closer to the original price point.

Team up only, not swallowed in any way. Just a collaboration on a razor. I see your point, the rarity of the razor greatly adds to it’s mystique and makes it that much more special to own. From what I’ve read, besides the ability to own one, they are amazing to shave with.

The Wolfman WR1 is an OK shave. My fatip actually gives a better shave.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Who cares? Let him increase the price to One million dollars. Its all so theoretical
Against my better judgment i wasted Google time to go to the wolf sold out site. Sold out.
Unicorn. Easter bunny. Big foot. Wolf man

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Every hobby needs a “grail” that the enthusiast can aspire to. It keeps things interesting, and those of us with more pedestrian lives can enjoy the hunt for said grail.

Simple supply and demand and right now the Wolf is howling. No doubt the quality is off the charts. My only regret is I didn't pick one up years ago for collection purposes; but the truth is, I'm still not convinced that the shave would be any better that my NEW SC or 06 Single Ring.

Most likely, he saw what people were asking for this razor on eBay and realized he could get more money for his product. Most likely he will keep his production down to keep the prices high.

I recall there was a time when Italian Barber sold one of his prototype slant razors on eBay for a very high price.That raised some eyebrows.

I look at the Wolfman in the same way I look at a Ferrari. It is a low production, extremely quality focused (I'm assuming) product that everyone would "love to have/try".

If it is garnering silly purchase pricing on the secondary market, I cannot fault him for raising his prices. It's only right that he profit from his labours.

Only way I will own one is when the bubble bursts, or I hit the lotto.

Let's assume the head is something totally different from the rest and shaves beyond belief, Ok...fine! Charge the big bucks!

But how in the world can a handle be worth $200?

Stainless steel handles can be purchased for like $14 and they're great. Hell, the wonderful ikon/weber bulldog stainless handles are just $25!
This is just wrong!!

Man, what cluster! Chasing one of these must be exhausting. Holy Grail or not, I can't imagine the process of getting one is nice for anybody.

Top Bottom