What's new

New "Windsor" razor from Above The Tie

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'd love to, Stan, but my reviewing skills are very limited, so count me outl

I was wondering if anyone would like to give the new ATT Windsor razor a trial run and write a review so others will know how it preforms.

I am in love with my R1 - but I would be happy to give this a spin and provide a comparison. Beautiful razor, Stan.

I'd love to give it a test and review Stan, but count me out as I'm over at an APO address. The razor looks amazing, though!

I was wondering if anyone would like to give the new ATT Windsor razor a trial run and write a review so others will know how it preforms.

Just let me know.

Stan
Hi Stan i own many razors and yours as well. I would love to write a review. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Am I correct in assuming that the new heads will be incompatible with the original matte versions? I picked up an H1 this year, and I've been considering getting an H2 baseplate to go with it. It would look cool to have just the polished baseplate, but it sounds like that wouldn't work with the new head geometry.

The polished Windsor plate would "work" with your other ATT stainless but the ends of the plate will be about 1 mm longer on each end. A Windsor head will work perfectly with an ATT standard matte finish handle.

I initially posted that I would not do a pre order of the new ATT Windsor razor. However, due to popular demand I have relented. We will have the stainless pre order on our site soon. The Copper Windsor will follow. The razors and stands have been machined and are now in the polishing process. We should have them available in about two weeks. Thank you for your interest and support.

I initially posted that I would not do a pre order of the new ATT Windsor razor. However, due to popular demand I have relented. We will have the stainless pre order on our site soon. The Copper Windsor will follow. The razors and stands have been machined and are now in the polishing process. We should have them available in about two weeks. Thank you for your interest and support.

Can't wait to see the copper version!

There have been a number of questions about additional plates and offering Windsor sets.
So with so much interest I tell the machine shop Monday to start working on these additional plates (H & M) and caps. We will need them to for make these request possible.
Now, do you like you Titanium razor with a matte or polished finish? (Sorry, It's like an addition, I can't stop. LOL)

There have been a number of questions about additional plates and offering Windsor sets.
So with so much interest I tell the machine shop Monday to start working on these additional plates (H & M) and caps. We will need them to for make these request possible.
Now, do you like you Titanium razor with a matte or polished finish? (Sorry, It's like an addition, I can't stop. LOL)

Shiny!!!!
Polish that puppy.

I used the stainless Windsor again this morning with a two day growth. The shave was very nice. I noticed that the best shaving angle is a little different than our standard stainless models. The head alterations have had their intended effect. Same ease of use as with a DE but a bit of the stiffness of blade found in a SE. I was very pleased with the results. Lastly, for me it cleans up fine buy just flushing the razor under the tap.
Sorry you are having to read my ramblings but we are expecting the stainless Windsors late this week. The Copper should be arriving in the next week to ten days. Some good people have volunteered to review the Windsor. They will be able to use and review the Windsor providing you their thoughts on its performance. Their reviews are impartial as participation is voluntary and the razors are returned to me.

Just let me know.

Stan
I have a couple of your razors and would like to give the Windsor a test drive. I will definitely do a write up.

Top Bottom