What's new

New "Windsor" razor from Above The Tie

Another new DE in the works from Above the Tie.
This new line will be called "Windsor" as in the popular tie knot. The Windsor will be offered in both polished 303 Stainless and polished Tellurium Copper (C145).
More details later. Expecting to deliver his month.

proxy.php

proxy.php

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm guessing the one inkwell stand is copper. If so, very nice. If I opt for one, it will be the copper. I will love it and hug it and call it George. No, no, I will call it the Copperhead.

I'm guessing the one inkwell stand is copper. If so, very nice. If I opt for one, it will be the copper. I will love it and hug it and call it George. No, no, I will call it the Copperhead.

I want to see the razor in copper! :a17:Stand is cute, but I can't shave with it. Funky lather holes instead of slots.

Copperhead hmm? Hopefully you don't get snakebit. Maybe George deserves further consideration.

More details please.... How does the head geometry compare to the existing SS line?
The head now covers the end of the blades. Had a lot of request for that. The cap extends farther on the blade reducing the blade exposure which stiffens the blade. On my the stiffer blade has a different feel and provides a very smooth shave.

Feel free to call it the 'Copperhead" I like it.

The head now covers the end of the blades. Had a lot of request for that. The cap extends farther on the blade reducing the blade exposure which stiffens the blade. On my the stiffer blade has a different feel and provides a very smooth shave.

I like the idea of covered blade ends. Only nicked my neck a couple times, but have a hollow on one side that is a bother to get clean without a nick from the blade end.

Another new DE in the works from Above the Tie.
This new line will be called "Windsor" as in the popular tie knot. The Windsor will be offered in both polished 303 Stainless and polished Tellurium Copper (C145).
More details later. Expecting to deliver his month.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I was wondering if anyone would like to give the new ATT Windsor razor a trial run and write a review so others will know how it preforms.

Just let me know.

Stan

I would buy it to give it a trial run.
ATT razors are great. I trust You to produce a quality product.
You would get the review from a relative newcomer to DE shaving (6 months).
Not quite the perspective of the grizzled veterans on the forum.

Top Bottom