What's new

New Wilki Sword DE.

380EDA02-7429-48BE-95B9-BB53285BEB84.jpeg
Anyone own one of these?

The phrase "edler rasiergriff in holzoptik", according to Google, is German and translates to "noble razor handle in wood look"...there seems to be a wooden handled "something" in the picture behind the razors.

Wahl too now offers DE razors in the Canadian marketplace.

I'm hoping we will see more and more of these in the future.

I found the Wilkinson TTO in a German dm market and immediately bought it. They also offered a Wilkinson quattro cardridge razor in wood optics.
The TTO shaves a lot more aggressively than the old Wilkinson classic. I like it well.

The weight and feel are surprisingly good, but the handle could have been a bit shorter for my taste. I had expected a cheaper processing.

The shave feeling is similar to a Merkur Progress with a narrow blade gap or maybe the Rockwell with the R3.
I will use the Wilkinson as travel planer in the future. It weighs 87 g and has a total length of 11.3 cm, the price is € 9.95.

There are also a pack of 5 Wilkinson blades with.

I found the Wilkinson TTO in a German dm market and immediately bought it. They also offered a Wilkinson quattro cardridge razor in wood optics.
The TTO shaves a lot more aggressively than the old Wilkinson classic. I like it well.

The weight and feel are surprisingly good, but the handle could have been a bit shorter for my taste. I had expected a cheaper processing.

The shave feeling is similar to a Merkur Progress with a narrow blade gap or maybe the Rockwell with the R3.
I will use the Wilkinson as travel planer in the future. It weighs 87 g and has a total length of 11.3 cm, the price is € 9.95.

Is it a weishi or baili clone?

M

member 119848

I have seen them at DM today. Too bad, that the packaging doesn't allow us to see through...
Do you have any pics?
The price is really low. I´m sure its a good starting point for the masses. But I don´t know what to expect in terms of quality. Are they comparable to TTOs from Parker?

I have seen them at DM today. Too bad, that the packaging doesn't allow us to see through...
Do you have any pics?
The price is really low. I´m sure its a good starting point for the masses. But I don´t know what to expect in terms of quality. Are they comparable to TTOs from Parker?

Look at these pics, for 10 €/bucks the quality is more then just ok.

A5DC6447-E892-4674-958A-64C91F9FB06D.jpeg 6690871E-800F-491D-8ADE-D8494E1B9F15.jpeg 1463B92D-1009-447D-ABDE-EFF5FA6252F9.jpeg 7B3B236D-C458-405A-8E0A-6F14C73DEB66.jpeg AFC07861-AA05-4EEE-8180-6F4501C9E3DB.jpeg DFF425E0-4DD5-46A7-87A0-B9E5AD47334F.jpeg

Top Bottom