What's new

New wet shaver here from Kalamazoo, MI!

57-year young vintage soul and honored to join the distinguished wet shaving brotherhood! Check out the goodies my wife let me go pick out at Maggard Razors in Adrian, Michigan!
Wet Shaving 1.0.jpeg

Welcome to B&B and a lifetime of better shaves. Some quality gear you have for yourself to get started!

Congrats and welcome to the party! Just was at Maggard earlier today. What a great store. These guys are my favorite. The owner took his time and helped me pick out a new soap, Noble Otter Monarch. BTW, Orbit is back in stock...

Greetings from a fellow Michigander !

How's their shop ? I've always wanted to visit but it's an hour drive for me.
Maggard's is fantastic and their staff is knowledgeable and passionate about the wet shavig culture product lines. From my home in Kalamazoo, MI, it's about a 1.5 hour drive each way, but VERY well worth it. I looked at so much on line, which was educational for certain, but (for me) until you pysically hold items in your hand and compare "contenders" side by side, not to mention actually smell the wide variety of soap and aftershave scents, you really just can't make those kind of extremely personal decisions. Yes, indeed, DO treat yourself to a a day at Maggard's and check out some very nice "small town" shops, restaurants, and a brewery in Adrian, MI!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Welcome, from a fellow Michigander! DR Harris Marlborough is one of my favorite soaps. DR Harris aftershave splash is pricey, but a great compliment to the soap. Enjoy your time here!

Top Bottom