What's new

New Website Launched

We have spent the past 8 months building a new website and migrating our shop from Shopify to Big Commerce. We officially launched the site on Monday but are still working on a few of the features (such as credit card processing and reviews). Once everything is ironed out, I think that you will see a huge improvement.

Because we are switching platforms, customer account information is not being migrated and you will have to create a new account on the new site. If you see something on the site that does not seem to be working correctly, please let me know.

The site is live. At the moment, you can only pay via Paypal and Venmo. By the end of the week (maybe even today) we should have other payment options including all major credit cards.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
We have spent the past 8 months building a new website and migrating our shop from Shopify to Big Commerce. We officially launched the site on Monday but are still working on a few of the features (such as credit card processing and reviews). Once everything is ironed out, I think that you will see a huge improvement.

Because we are switching platforms, customer account information is not being migrated and you will have to create a new account on the new site. If you see something on the site that does not seem to be working correctly, please let me know.

The site is live. At the moment, you can only pay via Paypal and Venmo. By the end of the week (maybe even today) we should have other payment options including all major credit cards.
Very nice. Much easier to Navigate and laid out very well!
I did note that in every product case, the last 3 items on Page 1 always show as the first three items on page 2. That doesn't happen with subsequent pages, only from page 1 to page 2.

Very nice. Much easier to Navigate and laid out very well!
I did note that in every product case, the last 3 items on Page 1 always show as the first three items on page 2. That doesn't happen with subsequent pages, only from page 1 to page 2.
Thanks for letting me know. I will pass this information onto the developers.

The payment gateway is now fully functional -you can pay via major credit card, Paypal (including Pay Later) and Venmo. We are looking into adding additional payment options.

Top Bottom