What's new

New WD-40 Aftershave

WD-40 launches fragrance

WD-40 has expanded its product range to include a new aftershave after being inundated with requests from male, and female, users who love the smell.

The global brand has launched the new product 'to ensure its products are not only in every shed, garage and toolbox, but now in the bedroom'. It will be available in the famous blue and yellow can, and, like our standard multi-purpose product, with the new smart straw option for those who require a more precise spray.

WD-40 is also hoping to launch a deodorant on the back of the fragrance's Success next year.

Click on the image for pre-ordering info.

lol, nice!
proxy.php

Now ya all might laugh as did I but...Once upon a time many years ago I was in a relationship with a German woman. Now she hated my bikes and my passion for them, which wasn't helped when I trashed my GS750 with her on the back.

Anyway...She had a real thing going on for the smell of petrol, what you fine chaps call gasoline. I mean she loved it. I mean it really got her firing on all cylinders, if ya know what I mean. :thumbup1: When I had been working on the bike, or sometimes on the way home from work, I would sometimes splash some gas on the back of my neck. I was always guaranteed a welcome reception and a very nice evening. :thumbup:

This is......interesting! lol!

I would have to actually smell this stuff in the store before I bought some. I could see this being every mechanic's dream come true!

As a fan of the Pour Un Homme de Caron AS splash, I'm glad to see its bottle and box recycled for this noble purpose. ;-)

Top Bottom