What's new

New WCS Artisan CNC Razor

I just wanted to share my experience with the new WCS Artisan CNC razor. I bought a Hollywood Palm razor and had my first shave with it this morning. The razor is very high quality and all parts fit together perfectly. I loaded my standard Astra SP blade that I use with all new razors and lathered up a sample of Stone Cottage Soapworks cream (great stuff btw) and went to work. The weight and balance of the razor is perfect. The razor has some heft, but not too heavy, with the balance point right where the knurling is on the handle....perfect for me and my technique.

I got a very close 3 pass shave with no razor burn or weepers...not bad for me with a new razor. To me the shave is on the milder side which I prefer, and very smooth. If you're an aggressive razor fan, this one may not be for you. It reminded me a lot of my EJ DE89 as far as aggressiveness....YMMV. I'm diggin it as I prefer milder razors. If you've been looking at these and are on the fence....I recommend pulling the trigger. This is a very well made smooth shaver that looks great to boot.

Pic from WCS Website
RZ-WCS-40312.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks for the review! I,too, am curious about the handles grip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looks nice :)

How is the grip on the handle? Looks like it could be slippery.

The grip is not slippery at all if you hold the razor at the knurling....otherwise the handle has a slick texture. The knurling location is perfect for me as that is where I typically hold my razor...the balance point is here also. They do have other handle options as well, I just liked this one. I had my second shave this morning, and it was better than the first....dfs will little to no effort at all with 3 passes. My face feels like I haven't even shaved (minus the lack of whiskers of course). This is a very smooth shaving razor.

I think someone else asked about price....right now they are $155 on WCS website.

Top Bottom