What's new

New-Tonka Bean Shave Co. (Sebum Gold)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I for one can't believe the punters weren't queuing up for that $450 soap & after shave combo. What's wrong with people today?

Glassnow.com is where he got his high end containers from. Not trying to talk smack, but the glass containers were less than $5 a piece, just facts.

I for one can't believe the punters weren't queuing up for that $450 soap & after shave combo. What's wrong with people today?
If I was worth several million I can see spending big bucks on things I like, with that kind of money I could buy expensive cars, a very nice boat, etc. But then again it's all relative. Most people aren't worth that kind of money so
his market at those prices is very low.

I purchased Sebum Gold's option that lets you design your own scent. It's expensive but there isn't anyone else offering that service. It's not something I'll do all the time but I do look at it as a unique opportunity to purchase something one-of-a-kind that's just for me. Not to mention no one else is making the scent I chose at the moment.

I really like the Limoncello Barbershop. Will be making an order for the set soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I purchased Sebum Gold's option that lets you design your own scent. It's expensive but there isn't anyone else offering that service. It's not something I'll do all the time but I do look at it as a unique opportunity to purchase something one-of-a-kind that's just for me. Not to mention no one else is making the scent I chose at the moment.
I believe one can pop in to Floris' shop in Jermyn St, London, and in exchange for a wheelbarrow filled with money they'll open their dusty old books and let you design your own fragrance.

The site is unavailable. Are they still in business?
I believe the brand was discontinued as of about four months ago.

He also had a third brand called fat cheeks. It was originally pitched as an artisan soap for under $20, but that never came to fruition. Instead, he came out with a scented body powder. That apparently didn't catch on either because that site is down as well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

He also had a third brand called fat cheeks. It was originally pitched as an artisan soap for under $20, but that never came to fruition. Instead, he came out with a scented body powder. That apparently didn't catch on either because that site is down as well.

Thanks!

Sic transit gloria mundi...

This dude shuts down companies constantly. Bummer because I really liked Apple Farm and the post shave serum is outstanding.

Top Bottom