What's new

New to Me...

I suppose Kennedy was President when I started, under parental supervision, at shooting BB, pellet guns and single shot .22LR. Johnson when shooting pistols first time, Nixon when I got my first .357 mag revolver.
Real youngster huh! I started with BB, 22 rifle and pistol when Truman was president.

Nixon

No one thought a thing about me going about with my 22. Ride my bike to town, go to Western Auto and get a brick of ammo for under $3. Have it all shot up before getting home.

As my eyes are getting older, I'm thinking about not using the sights anymore. I'm thinking I'll just point & aim the length of the slide between the two, dark shoulders of the silhouetted B27.

Should be good enough, right? :)
Some of the sights on the older pistols that seems like all you're doing anyway.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
As my eyes are getting older, I'm thinking about not using the sights anymore. I'm thinking I'll just point & aim the length of the slide between the two, dark shoulders of the silhouetted B27.

Should be good enough, right? :)

Isn't that technique referred to as "index point shooting"?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
They make something so simple so difficult for the inexperienced.
Way way back we were getting away from 10 codes and just speaking English. No confusion.
Now it’s 2 different sets of 10 codes. One for Customs and one for Border Patrol. And we are the same agency.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
They make something so simple so difficult for the inexperienced.
Way way back we were getting away from 10 codes and just speaking English. No confusion.
Now it’s 2 different sets of 10 codes. One for Customs and one for Border Patrol. And we are the same agency.
But there's only a hundred or so of them.

Top Bottom