What's new

New to Head Shaving

Unlike a lot of head shavers I'm wasn't losing my hair or going bald in any fashion, I was tired of the daily routine of washing and then using Pomade or some other product, so one day I got out my clippers using a #1 guard then trying a 1/2, that looked OK, but grabbed the clippers and took off the guard and buzzed it down to a fine stubble, I thought to myself, " Let me grab the shaving cream abd razor before I lose my nerve, so I spread the shaving cream on my scalp and went to town with the razor, well let me tell you , my scalp felt so smooth, I'm planning on keeping it for a while,since I've been getting so many Compliments from people, I'm hooked!

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Welcome to the Chrome Dome Club! I've been shaving my head since January 1995. In South Dakota. With a blizzard going. Most people thought I was flat nuts. But it's been easy to "cut my own hair" and I never have a Bad Hair Day. Had a few Bad Beard Days and as I get older a few Bad Eyebrow Days, but that's minor.

Once I got past the headache that lasted for six days straight (like giving up caffeine) I was good to go.

O.H.

Welcome to the tribe.
I love it. At 61, I still have mostly a full head of hair but started shaving it about seven years ago. This past week was the first time I've grown it back out (8 days) to see how it would look, but there was so much white on the sides it was bleh. Plus I didn't want to lose my head tan so I just shaved it smooth again before work. I suppose this is just me.

Top Bottom