What's new

New to DE shaving

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Hope the DE journey is going well for you. This is a great place for all kinds of information from newbie to seasoned shaver.
Go well, have fun and enjoy.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Shaving with a good vintage razor gives the added satisfaction of knowing it once was a treasured daily use tool. Probably gifted at Christmas from a loved one. While it’s original owner may have moved on to a better place, that razor will give as close a shave today as it provided the day it left Rexall’s. There’s not many things in the world that last this long.

Best wishes in your search, and welcome to B&B!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Shaving with a good vintage razor gives the added satisfaction of knowing it once was a treasured daily use tool. Probably gifted at Christmas from a loved one. While it’s original owner may have moved on to a better place, that razor will give as close a shave today as it provided the day it left Rexall’s. There’s not many things in the world that last this long.

Best wishes in your search, and welcome to B&B!
I was just thinking about a friend I have, young enough to my son. He restores old tractors. And he's an engineer. And a sweetheart of a person. He feels the same about an old tractor that he finishes after months of werk on it. Thinks of the many, or sometimes only, owner it had.

Those old beasts may look rough, but he actually MAKES parts for them more often than not.

He's trapped in a time warp I fear.

Top Bottom