What's new

New to B&B

I'm a transfer from wicked_edge. I've been DE shaving for 9-10 years, so not exactly a newbie. So, I'll just hit you with some of my vital statistics, you know... razors I love, use and can't live without.

So, I started out with a Merkur 180 and shaved with that for about 7 years. I didn't even know about other razors, didn't use a brush or soap, but it gave a better shave than any cartridge any day.

Then one fateful day I went a googlin'... Wanting to get my hands on some new razor. Didn't know what, just something new. Then I ran into a video Geofatboy did on youtube comparing the Merkur HD and Futur and I was sold. I had to have that Futur. It was the most amazing piece of shaving gear I'd ever seen.

From there, of course my RAD quickly spun out of control and I find myself itching for new stuff all the time. I found wicked_edge sometime after that. I've lurked B&B for a long time mainly because when you google anything about anything wet shaving related, you better believe you're getting a B&B link in there somewhere.

Anyway, my daily shave is a '59 Fat boy, TOBS sandalwood, Feather blades, TOBS hard soap (sandalwood) in an Old Spice Hull Pottery mug... pretty much.

In the rotation are a 1950's SS, Futur, 180 LH, Ball end Tech, '63 slim, and a Weishi. There's always something new coming in and something going out. Next to leave is a Merkur 37c to a fellow B&B member (PIF'd), incoming blades (ofc).

Anyway, glad to be here, looking forward to seeing what this place has in store for me.

"My best shave is either this one, or the next one."

Greetings and welcome to B&B!

If you haven't already done so, why not drop by the Hall of Fame and post an introduction, it's easy and only takes a moment.

Top Bottom