What's new

New to B&B Wet shaving from day one.

Hello all,
Joined last month out of interest and knowledge. I have been wet shaving for about 50+ years, it's the only way that I know. I used the take apart Gillette that the US Army provided in 1966 until I purchased a Black Beauty in 1987 (H-3). I have used it since and I don't know how but it is still in great shape....lol. Recently I guess I have gotten a little nostalgic and am not collecting but acquiring a few vintage user grade items. Love this site.
Regards, Tony

Hello and welcome, Tony. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Welcome to B&B, Tony! Glad to have you here with us. I think it's awesome that you've been using the same razor for the past 30 years. Now that you've picked up a few more, is your Black Beauty still your go-to razor?

Hi Tony welcome to B&B! Nice to know you've been able to hold onto your Gillette for so many years.
Cheers
Stan

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to Badger and Blade, Smith.

You used that Army razor in 1966, buy I quickly gave up on a DE razor . I forgot to say that I was in the US Army in 1966.

I went to an electric shaver.

Welcome to B&B, Tony. I still shave on occasion with my Slim and FB that I bought when they first came out.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Welcome Tony , You can find a lot of info about Vintage razors here on B&B, great place to share

Welcome Tony , You can find a lot of info about Vintage razors here on B&B, great place to share

You are correct. A month ago I knew little to nothing about razors and brushes. Now I have l have learned a lot about razors and m about to re-knot 3 brushes that Ive had for a while.

Welcome to Badger and Blade, Smith.

You used that Army razor in 1966, buy I quickly gave up on a DE razor . I forgot to say that I was in the US Army in 1966.

I went to an electric shaver.

Man, you're old too....lol. I never met an electric that I liked.

Top Bottom