What's new

New Tiger Superior Stainless blade

So here they are. I have been waiting for them for some time, since Czech Blades SRO announced there would be Stainless Tiger and Tatra models. Razor blades Club has them. And I ordered a pack 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Please let us know how you like them. I like the Tatra Platinum blades, but I'm curious how these new ones compare in terms of sharpness and smoothness.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

don't see a stainless tatra on there just carbon, but look forward for when they come out and how the tigers do.

Confusingly they've gone for a red pack (like the carbon blades, although a distinct design) instead of yellow like the old Tiger Stainless. But no Tatra stainless just yet.

Received the blades yesterday and tried them this morning. Now as I have said previously more than once, after Czech blades released the Tiger Platinum and the Tatra Platinum, they said they are going to release Stainless blades later. I hoped these would be something like the Gillette Stainless made by Czech blades 20 years ago. And you know, there is the similarity. Will have to test more and compare to the Czech made Gillette Stainless. Tiger Superior Stainless is sharper than the Tiger Platinum, which I didn't like because of insufficient sharpness and some irritation.
These aren't the cheapest blades, but I think I'll buy a 100. Hopefully they will release Tatra Stainless soon.

IMG_20200603_084600.jpg

I did some more testing and compared directly the Tiger Superior Stainless to the 90s Czech made Gillette Stainless. The Gillette is a bit sharper. Still after a shave with the Tiger Superior my skin feels as good as after the Gillette. I just have to use the Tigers in more aggressive razors. So I finally bought 200 of these blades. Waiting for a Tatra Stainless blade to be released.

It will probably be the same blade as the Tiger Stainless.....just cross marketing!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Which blades do you mean by Tiger Stainless? There used to be Tiger Superior Stainless blades 20 years ago, but they were yellow packs.

Received the blades yesterday and tried them this morning. Now as I have said previously more than once, after Czech blades released the Tiger Platinum and the Tatra Platinum, they said they are going to release Stainless blades later. I hoped these would be something like the Gillette Stainless made by Czech blades 20 years ago. And you know, there is the similarity. Will have to test more and compare to the Czech made Gillette Stainless. Tiger Superior Stainless is sharper than the Tiger Platinum, which I didn't like because of insufficient sharpness and some irritation.
These aren't the cheapest blades, but I think I'll buy a 100. Hopefully they will release Tatra Stainless soon.

View attachment 1108496

Came across this thread when looking for reviews of the Tiger Superiors and ended up buying a sample tuck from Razor Blades Club.

I also went onto Czech Blades website and noticed they now list Tatra Superior, although I don't know of anyone stocking them. (I've emailed RBC to see if they will get any soon).

https://www.czechblades.cz/en/catalog/stainless-blades/tatra-superior#

1613656693898.png

Wow. I hope these will be available to buy soon.

I got a reply from RBC saying that although they are on the Czech Blades website, they are not yet in production. However, RBC will sell them as soon as they are available. Given they have them listed, I'd assume it won't be too long before they are in production.

Tried a Tiger Superior this morning , my blades are naked, no writing or marking on them at all, same for the Tiger Superior blades you guys have ?

Top Bottom