What's new

New Tabac Soap scent

I just got a Tabac replacement pick from Amazon. I avoid purchasing from Amazon as much as possible but I can't get it anywhere else for now. First time buying the talow free puck. Question; It's a much lighter cream color than the beige it used to be. But the scent is Vwey faint and totally different. Could this be a counterfeit product? Or is this the new Tabac normal?

Yes vegan has a brighter easier scent without the musk and mustiness. If you have the chance to smell the various other products of the line in a store (Cologne, EDT, shower gel, AS) you will see that there are quite some variations between them. It’s all recognizable Tabac but not one identical scent.

I just got a Tabac replacement pick from Amazon. I avoid purchasing from Amazon as much as possible but I can't get it anywhere else for now. First time buying the talow free puck. Question; It's a much lighter cream color than the beige it used to be. But the scent is Vwey faint and totally different. Could this be a counterfeit product? Or is this the new Tabac normal?

That's what Tabac looks/smells like now. Last year, I posted side-by-side of the old and new versions in this "Soap Acquisition" thread.

The new version matches your description.

Top Bottom