What's new

New Suit for Moi

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'd stay away from a polyester suit. Yes, synthetic fabrics are better than they were once, but not really improved for suits. IMHO, you'd be better off searching through second-hand clothing stores at that price range.

Doc4
I'd stay away from a polyester suit. Yes, synthetic fabrics are better than they were once, but not really improved for suits. IMHO, you'd be better off searching through second-hand clothing stores at that price range.​

Doc226
I prefer wool, feels better, wears better.​

The two Docs have written your prescription.

+1

My first thought was "That's not a bad price and it looks nice"
Synthetic? Nope. Not gonna' do it, not at this juncture.

I would steer away from synthetics too, I am not familiar with Dorset so would suggest a clearance place that you could get a wool based suit from in your price range. It looks nice but the wear will not be very good.

I would steer away from synthetics too, I am not familiar with Dorset so would suggest a clearance place that you could get a wool based suit from in your price range. It looks nice but the wear will not be very good.

Wear and comfort.
Perhaps in a cooler climate it might be acceptable, but personally, the only times I have any BO issues are when I wear synthetics that are not an open weave like a Polo shirt.
The worst are the tightly woven rayon shirts and jacket linings.

Top Bottom