What's new

New Storage

So for Christmas my mom gave my grandmother some new steak knives and she tossed me the empty knife box so I could use it for some of my shave gear, the first pic is of it empty, the second and third are filled and the last is it with my other gear $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388115465.586069.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388115475.057294.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388115484.836052.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388115492.413534.jpg

Not a bad idea. I have that exact steak knife set/box with my initials monogrammed on it. Just boring old steak knives in mine though.. :crying:

Not a bad idea. I have that exact steak knife set/box with my initials monogrammed on it. Just boring old steak knives in mine though.. :crying:
I was about to say put some razors in it. Should make an awesome 7-day set for straight razors... But then I had this image in my head of coming home and seeing my relatives eating steak with my razors and grinding the blades on glass plates...shudder!

Well, my 3 year old daughter made me a shoe box with some shaving related stickers and such tonight for my soaps and what not. I cant wait to check it out when I get home from work this morning

Good effort! I've done something similar with a cheap wine box:

proxy.php

I was about to say put some razors in it. Should make an awesome 7-day set for straight razors... But then I had this image in my head of coming home and seeing my relatives eating steak with my razors and grinding the blades on glass plates...shudder!
Yea... SWMBO(who got the steak knife set for me/us), would be thrilled about that. :thumbdown

Top Bottom