What's new

New Steward Time

Howdy gents! I'll be pulling some double duty between here and straight razors.

I sport a goatee and a separate mustache, and have recently gotten to using mustache wax and beard oil (I only use the beard oil currently on special occasions). I plan on picking up some other oils with different scents, or unscented as well soon. I've not wandered into the special beard washes or anything, yet... I'm sure that rabbit hole isn't far into my future. lol

Anytime anyone has any questions, by all means shoot me a PM or such. :001_smile

Looking forward to reading your posts.

I keep a full beard, but shave the cheek and neck lines. I bet i could get cleaner lines with a straight than with a se or injector. I just haven't taken the plunge.

Welcome, Dustin! I wear a Van Dyke and am just learning that there is more to keeping it than trimming it. Are the rabbit holes truly endless on B&B? :laugh:

Welcome, Dustin! I wear a Van Dyke and am just learning that there is more to keeping it than trimming it. Are the rabbit holes truly endless on B&B? :laugh:

I'd call them only limited by income... lol Even that gets a bit stretched, as I am seriously contemplating dropping some coin on some oud attar oil. lol

Top Bottom